I recently acquired a T-Mobile Wing since my wife needed a smartphone and wound up with my old T-Mobile Dash.
I love the Wing with the Pocket PC layout and Windows Mobile 6 with Office Mobile Professional. The only thing I noticed and also have read online was that T-Mobile released it with a configuration of 12MB reserved for the pagepool memory. This left in most cases less than 10-15MB available for the pagepool and would cause users to run out of memory rather quickly.
I did some research online and found that Paul from MoDaCo wrote up an article on how to modify the pagepool configuration inside the ROM. This involved extracting the ROM from the device, doing some hex editing, and then reflashing the device with the modified ROM. This process is not for the faint of heart.
If you’re interested in reading more on the process, you can find the information here.